Author Topic: 18 years and counting..  (Read 9480 times)

Offline ValL

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: 18 years and counting..
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 08:21:30 PM »
Our first visit was in 2004 (could have been a couple of years before as Steve had suggested it ,but I said I didn't like the sound of it!- shameful I know). We love our Arillas holidays and the Anthis family at the Rainbow, all generations of the family are so welcoming.  Only missed a couple of years in that time and 11th visit is next week and 12th at the end of August.  Wherever else we go we are most relaxed in Arillas.  We'll be visiting The Rainbow until we're too old to travel.
Arillas visitor since 2004 🍹☀️

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »
If people that have lived here all their lifes still think its the best place on earth, I don't see why we should be amazed that we still do. It's so true what Jo says, you have to try it yourself to under stand why !!!!  it just has that certain pull that none of us can explain. xxx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 05:33:25 PM »
People have the same opinion of other places around Europe , or even the world in fairness .  I love Arillas but before then I loved Anaxos on Lesvos , I still do and will return there.
I suppose that why there are dedicated forums set up by people for different places......
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Karen/Colin

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 12:11:15 AM »
It will be our 10th visit next month. We first came when the kids were teenagers & they loved it so we returned. We introduced our friends to arillas & they have been back with us a couple of times.
We have stayed at the rainbow, Jimmy and Perry's,the horizon and the marina.
Last year we didn't go to arillas because we wanted to visit friends in Bulgaria & went to Venice.
This year we are staying at the marina for a week but have already got a 2 week visit planned for 2017 coming back with our friends ,our daughter who will be 25 & hopefully our son if he's not too busy.
The pull of arillas is very strong & we too still get excited about it. We are planning where to have lunch on the first day, where to have dinners,the walk to the akrotiri,hiring quad bikes to go up to arillas &  agios giorgos etc.
I love the fact that all the families remember you year to year.
Thoroughly excited now! Excuse me while I go to start packing😀
Karen
x

Booking.com