Welcome to Arillas > Package Holidays

Mathraki

(1/4) > >>

turkeyfoot:
Hi
Looking at 2017, we normally book early so as to ensure we get what we want, as I know many do.
The Mathraki Apartments are not shown on the Thomson site as being available for 2017.
Has anybody booked there for next year?
I have been told that they intended to go independent for 2017.
Any news
Thanks
Geoff

suzy61:
I've seen the Mathraki on the Thomson website for 2017 in fact i was looking last night and they have some very competetive prices too.

Suzy x

turkeyfoot:
Thanks
Have just looked and it now shows. As you say some good prices
Geoff

turkeyfoot:
Hi
Have just looked at the new Mathraki website and they are offering independent bookings for 2017 from 30 euro a night.
As it is on Thomson as well, it looks as though they are now offering both options.
Geoff

Donpipez:
2017 - What To Do?

So this Year we have booked independently having stayed at the Mathraki through Thomson's the last 2 Years.

We absolutely loved the Mathraki but as we are both beach lovers we spent only a couple of days around the pool and the rest on the beach.

With this in mind we decided to look for somewhere to stay on the beach front and from reading the Forum almost every day it seemed there were bargains to be had.

However as it turned out this Year has cost us roughly £716 in accommodation and £440 in flights with transfer on top we are looking in excess of £1200 for first two weeks in July.

Admittedly our location makes it difficult to get the cheap flights I have seen mentioned but next Year the Thomson price to stay at  the Mathraki the first two weeks in July is £757 (from Doncaster) or £842 (Manchester or East Midlands with better times)

So as I'm pretty sure we will be returning to Arillas again in 2017 I have the dilemma of deciding whether the hassle & roughly extra £400 is worth it to be able to stay along the beach front.

Neil & Jill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version