Dolphins

Started by Jo Wissett, June 03, 2016, 10:52:07 AM

Truth

I just hope we get lucky in August now! The kids will love it! I will miss the May Fireflies though.....
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Karen/Colin

We were lucky to see dolphins  a few years ago when we hired a boat  they were off the coast of paleokastritsa.  We followed them/they swam in front of our boat for at least half an hour.  It was fantastic.  I did post some photos on here but I can't find them x

sandraandjim

Hi truth, know what  u mean, we got to  spend time in the Dom Rep  with "chico" the dolphin in the pool,  had a dance and a kiss from him, marvellous! , our kids were 13 and 15 at the time great experience for them never mind us!

Sandra and Jim

Truth

Fantastic! ........
This thread has given me the Dolphin bug now.....  I am going to be sat looking for them ALL holiday!  Lol

MicK-G

That's it, binoculars are packed, I'm going to spend two weeks staring out to sea.

billyd

I must admit we have been going to Arillas for 10 years and haven't seen Dolphins! My binoculars have always been with me on the beach. I must check more often.

Val n Bill

I have been dolphin watching  every morning since we arrived on the evening of the big storm but as yet not seen them at all. Hope they haven't left the area.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Truth

Bring them back Val....... you can be the Dolphin Whisperer .....

intentioncraft

Once seen a beached whale,..but once fully conscious from my afternoon beach nap realised it was the wife!

Truth

I laughed..... and then felt really guilty !!!! He he

soniaP

billyd

Been here 5 days now! I spent nearly as much time looking for dolphins or (beached whales...ha) as sitting in the sun, and haven't seen any yet

Val n Bill

Actually a whale was beached in Arillas a few years ago, I think it was in the winter and all the men who live all year in the village tried to save it and get it into deeper waters.

Val x
The love affair continues.

billyd

Just back home and looking forward to next year. Unfortunately no dolphins over the 2 weeks I hope they turn up for someone during the year!

emeralddragons

The dolphins would be wonderful, but we were thrilled to see fireflies in May this year! Never seen them before, as we usually do not travel in spring.
They were lovely!
Dolphins next?
Emeralddragons