Author Topic: Restaurants.  (Read 27822 times)

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
Re: Restaurants.
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2016, 08:32:17 AM »
Ive never noticed it before. How strange.

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 09:07:00 AM »
It's new this year Ness.

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2016, 09:48:56 AM »
Very disappointing regarding bouyata. We have been looking forward to trying it out. Lets hope things improve as it was great when it was the Steki

Offline wissettlewis

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2016, 05:15:14 PM »
Brazilian!!! Lol predictive text, you won't be disappointed Lewis, we went several times and please try Kostas on the Beach again, we ate there twice this year and it was delicious and great service. X

I will definitely give it another try Sharon, im not a man to hold grudges! x

Offline billyd

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 08:34:13 PM »
We went to Evdemon in Afionas last and it was wonderful. So welcoming and generally happy to see you. Food was as good as ever, I had the Sea Bass and the wife had home made Lasagne (no eggs or flour) delicious.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2016, 10:36:27 PM »
We went there last year Billy and it was just fabulous but what set it apart was our wonderful greeting from Yiannis and Litsa our lovely friends from Thalalassa many moons ago. Definitely an adults only place though I think.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2016, 10:23:45 AM »
Went to the Night Owl in Afionas last night. First time we have been. Absolutely  fantastic food. I had mezze onnessis which is sauted mushrooms with bacon and melted cheese on top. I then had the biggest pork chop I have ever had with homemade chips and salad . Would definitely go back. Thanks for the recommendation Eggy.

Offline Steph ~

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2016, 12:19:11 PM »
We went to the Night Owl last year - fabulous food and such welcoming, friendly hosts. Certainly one to recommend if you have a hire car.

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2016, 12:53:18 PM »
We have never tried Night Owl, but will give it a shot this year. As before we have never had a bad meal yet... Not long now

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2016, 03:30:38 PM »
Loving the updates Sonia!

Offline wissettlewis

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2016, 04:17:39 PM »
Mum we will have to go Night Owl this year, maybe your second night?

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2016, 09:52:23 PM »
We stopped off at Night Owl for a coffee on our way to Afionas last year. It was only about 9.30am and apart from an elderly Greek gentleman and a lovely friendly dog we were the only ones there. The owner was very welcoming. We said we would return for an evening meal this year as we've heard that the pork soulvaki's are really tasty!

Thanks for keeping us all up to date on Arillas and surrounding area Sonia.

Suzy X

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2016, 12:14:30 AM »
Night Owl is a real treat. Jen rates the chicken souvlakia as the best she has ever eaten, and all of Nikos' food is excellent. We're hoping to get there next week, but certainly will as soon as we can.
Wonderful atmosphere, wonderful people, wonderful food. What more could you ask for?

Phil

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2016, 01:06:47 AM »
We went last year for the first time one overcast day. Mick's wonderful idea was to 'stroll' up there. The would have been HORRENDOUS enough had a) I not been wearing flip flops and b) had the sun not decided to beat down blazingly 20 minutes into our journey! When we finally did arrive having just managed to avoid a coronary after the vertical climb in searing heat,  it was pure and utter bliss. The best little glasses of child white wine I have probably ever tasted along with a little meze.

Offline NickBoardman

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2016, 10:17:56 AM »
Anions and it's restaurants sound great,  need to be child friendly for me this time around. How far is Afionas from Arillas?

Booking.com