Author Topic: Wifi at Mirage  (Read 4193 times)

Offline Andy and Claire

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Wifi at Mirage
« on: June 19, 2016, 09:21:56 AM »
Hi all, could anyone tell me if there is wifi available at Mirage please? we go out on the 30th June and my daughters are beginning to panic that the world may end if they can't keep up to date on their social media.
Thanks in advance.
Andy.

Offline springs65

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Wifi at Mirage
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 12:37:24 PM »
Yep definitely free wifi at Mirage, we just back home on Friday and used their pool quite a bit. Just ask Angela for password.

Online jackson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 02:13:31 PM »
Maybe a break from social media wouldn't be a bad thing, plenty of good things going on in arillas not to need social media

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 02:15:16 PM »
Easier said than done with today's youth lol! We have an absolute phone ban during dinner but you can tell they are going cold turkey haha

Online jackson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 02:19:59 PM »
Yes i suppose you are right jo, but just to see peoples faces enjoying themselves instead of them having their heads buried in their phones all the time

Offline Andy and Claire

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 09:51:00 PM »
Thanks for the replys,  I agree Jackson a break would be a great thing for them, but as Jo said it's easier said than done with kids today. I personally can't wait to have a couple of weeks free from phones and computers and just chill out  , and there is no better place to do it than in Arillas. Great people, great food, great beers, hopefully great weather, what else do you need?

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 10:52:42 PM »
For me it is a great excuse to be able to tell work that I might not be contractable but I do understand that for some people it is something they feel is a necessity. Sent my mum a postcard last year. That was a novelty but she loved receiving it and this year as she has been ill recently I will actually be picking up a phone  whilst in Arillas and calling her. Why do people not actually speak to each other any more? As you can probably tell I am not on Facebook. Lol.🤔

Offline billyd

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 08:15:02 PM »
It is available but very close to the bar I find. But if you search you might be able to tap into the Grazella wi-fi if you are in the studios. That's what I am using now to send this message!

Booking.com