Author Topic: Can't view webcam  (Read 13595 times)

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Can't view webcam
« on: July 18, 2016, 01:15:21 PM »
I never seem to be able to see the live webcam.  I've tried several times over last few weeks but it just doesn't load up.  There is just a little icon in the top left corner with "live view" next to it.  I am on my PC using Google Chrome - any suggestions?  We will be there in a couple of weeks so really hoping to get into the spirit with a bit of live viewing!

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
Re: Can't view webcam
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 02:18:04 PM »
Hi.  I seem to have the same problem intermittently.  Somewhere on another thread this has been discussed and Dimitris has always put it right.  I don't like to contact him directly as I know he is very busy.  However, I can see the timelapse video so that works OK for me.  Have you tried that?
Ann x

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 06:44:10 PM »
Thanks, Ann.  Yes the time lapse works OK but there is just something a bit special about watching the waves lapping live!

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 10:42:27 AM »

Hi All

no i can not see the waves live

kevin

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 12:54:27 PM »
Neither can I.  Still having to watch the time lapse. :(
Ann x

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 02:12:22 PM »
Hello again
I don't want to be an old grouch but I still can't get a live view on the webcam and for the last two days I can't get the time lapse either.  Is anyone else out there having the same problems?  If not, can anyone tell me what I should do to rectify it please?  It's made even more unbearable because we should have actually been in Arillas right now but Paul was taken ill and had to go to hospital two days before we should have gone.
Ann x

Booking.com