Author Topic: Boarding pass  (Read 8977 times)

Offline Timbo

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Lost count of how many visits now! :)
    • Facebook
Re: Boarding pass
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 08:55:47 PM »
Hi can anyone tell me if you can use your phone with your boarding pass on rather than a paper copy at corfu airport? Thanks x

Yes, all the major airlines offer this via apps on mobile phones now. I personally have used Ryanair, Jet2 & Easyjet. It is so easy & simple. All the boarding passes for the booking are accessed by swiping to the left/right - the airline staff are all fully trained up to use this.

Just remember if they are on your own phone, make sure you scan yourself last and let the other party members go through before you.

I know RyanAir will let you do the online check in via the app, which is great if you need to do this whilst on holiday.
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 02:36:31 PM »
Thanks Timbo
There is two of us going so does that mean it can be just on my phone for the both of us?

Offline Timbo

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Lost count of how many visits now! :)
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 03:42:27 PM »
Thanks Timbo
There is two of us going so does that mean it can be just on my phone for the both of us?

Yes Ness, I have both boarding passes on my phone when we go.

Also, if say you lost/damaged your phone, you can download the app on another phone, log in to your account again on the app & all your boarding passes will be there. 😊
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 06:29:20 PM »
Thanks . Not long to go til I can try it out!

Booking.com