Author Topic: Easyjet Release Date  (Read 12842 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Easyjet Release Date
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 08:27:00 AM »
July flights out and absolutely ridiculous price and I was literally there the second they came out. A good £200 dearer than last year for the dates I need!

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 09:03:24 AM »
EASTJET On Sale now 26th July onwards nabbed 3 seats at 06.40 for the return good price basic flight £68.32 one way Very happy BUNNIES.
Al Sal & Becs

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 09:19:06 AM »
Gatwick was probably cheaper this year than last Jo. Have just booked all mine. I wonder if they change them each year because ours seemed more expensive last year in comparison to to yours. Have you booked?
Sandy x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 09:55:06 AM »
No I haven't booked. Absolutely gutted. The problem is I'm committed to the dates in terms of the accom so will have to contact Dida today and see if she has any other options.

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 01:01:25 PM »
Easyjet always seem to give the impression they are cheating.

This morning I booked five seats and got through to the stage to pay and got the following message..

I thought the problem was due to me not changing the currency to sterling so I tried again (using sterling). I got the same message but with the values as £'s. This message is completely immoral because ..

1. The price you see, when you buy, should be the price you pay.

2. The prices had not changed and there was no "High Demand" for those seats, as I found out later.

I had a third attempt and again got through to paying ( after keying in all passenger details for a third time ) and got another message

I didn't like this as we wanted up front seats, all together with Easyjet Plus.

I then thought it was because I was booking five seats so I thought I would book three seats in one transaction and then book the other two  separately

I went through the system again for three seats, got to payment and guess what, another message

I did book the three seats. I then went into my booking on Easyjet.com and was able to get the original upfront seats by paying an extra  £32.97. Why couldn't I have the seats on my first booking?

I then booked two seats with no problems at all.

I think it is a ploy by Easyjet to stop people booking more than two seats while prices are at their lowest.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 01:33:24 PM »
No I haven't booked. Absolutely gutted. The problem is I'm committed to the dates in terms of the accom so will have to contact Dida today and see if she has any other options.

Oh S**t Jo !  Sorry to hear this .  I dived in on Ryanair when they released for August 2017 in August this year and I am bloody glad I did now!  May be worth waiting now until January and they do sometimes go down about then. The weakening pound / higher fuel prices haven't helped with prices this year.
Good luck
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 02:38:09 PM »
I found last year that Ryanair were cheaper than Easyjet even if booking as soon as released.  Jo - have you looked at Ryanair?

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 03:42:12 PM »
Yes all coming out in excess of £800 for 3 returns going around 24th July for 14 nights

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »
I hope you get sorted Jo. We  haven't booked  flights for next year as we are going to Thailand to see my brother in law and family  for 3 weeks at Easter for Jonathan's 50th. 

Booking.com