Author Topic: about Thetis Palace Hotel and Arillas  (Read 12200 times)

Offline crimiar

about Thetis Palace Hotel and Arillas
« on: April 27, 2006, 05:03:07 PM »
Hello !
My name is Cristina.
Please, tell me some informations about Thetis Hotel Palace, about the prices of the supermarkets and taverns, about the Arillas and the antertainments in this town. I will arrive at Arillas in august and I'm very curiously.
I see the site www.arillas-travel.com. but there are only photo to outside and I want to know haw is in the room. I ask because last year I have unplasent situation in Paralia. Unfortunately... I hope in this year I will have a good vacantions !
Escuse me some gramatical mistake, but I don't know very well english.
Thank you very, very much !

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Thetis
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 07:38:36 PM »
Hi Crimiar
The "Thetis" is in a fairly quiet area but not too far from the beach and Taverernas. The rooms that we have seen are open plan and and you will have plenty of room.
Our friends stayed there last year and enjoyed it.
Food and beer is well priced. You can eat well for about 12 euros a night.
You should enjoy it.
Cheers
Negg

Offline crimiar

Re: Thetis
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 10:19:44 AM »
Quote from: Eggy
Hi Crimiar
The "Thetis" is in a fairly quiet area but not too far from the beach and Taverernas. The rooms that we have seen are open plan and and you will have plenty of room.
Our friends stayed there last year and enjoyed it.
Food and beer is well priced. You can eat well for about 12 euros a night.
You should enjoy it.
Cheers
Negg

Thank you very much for your answer. I hope we will feel good. After return, I will tell you everything.

Offline teRRa

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 08:35:09 PM »
Hope that u're going to share with us the experience u'll have in Arillas. I'm going to Thetis from the 18th of September for 10 days. We are in fact about 20 people(and counting) spread at the Thetis Aparthotel, Irini Villa and Kokinos(Mon Amour) Villa. Hope we're going to have a good time there.
I'm thinking that u're also going trough Tramp Travel(from what I've seen is the only tour operator that offers accomodation in the northen part of the island). If so I really look forward for u're trip report(the way there, the accomodation, ...).

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »
We went to have a look at a room whilst in Arillas last week and we were very impressed,and guess what a king size bed!! they also have a very nice bathroom with a bath and shower,tv,aircon, telephone, kitchen very modern and well equiped.We hope to be coming back in september and have already told Olga at Arillas Travel that we will be booking room 120 all being well and good, theres also a nice pool, Im sure you will enjoy.
Ang

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: about Thetis Palace Hotel and Arillas
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 11:25:28 AM »
UPDATE for those who may be thinking of staying at the Thetis next year.
Brilliant!!! could not fault it in any way.The rooms were spacious and have daily maid service.
We had a top floor room with views of the sea, the pool and from the back even more views of the country side.We found that it suited us perfectly as we could sit and lounge on the balcony of a morning as the sun was facing us untill early afternoon and quite private as each balcony has a good space between.
I used to pop down to the pool most mornings and read my book and have a few dips in the pool to cool down, some mornings I felt as if I had my own private villa as there were not many staying last week again perfect bliss for us.
Whilst it is set back from the front you have the advantage of taking 2 routes down to the front either the low road which leads straight down to the beach or the high road passing a few shops and tavernas on the way.
As hubby has a back problem the only down side was the walk but we made that a plus as he hired a buggy thing for the week which was great.
Olgas nephew Costas from the US manages it for her this season I think he said he would be back next year hes a cool kind of guy laid back but very helpfull.
For British tourists its best to book direct with Olga at Arillas Travel from 2oth June to 10th Sept I think her rates will be approx 65euro per day and you can sleep 4 in a room,Olga will arrange your airport transfers also.

I think we may have seen Terra and her party who used to entertain us of a late afternoon as they would have been at the pool all having fun.

We are going back in early june when the out of season rate of 280euro for the week will still be available...just got to book our flights soon
Ang

Booking.com