Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Walking in Arillas and north west Corfu / Re: Walking around corfu
« Last post by Eggy on Yesterday at 11:56:26 PM »
I am so desperate not to go off the topic it should be , Kevin...,............
.............. but , after a darts night and late return home, I cannot resist this one.
What do you get if you cross a melon with a cauliflower???
A MELONCOLY baby. -
Many congrats , by the way. Nearly 4000 viewings on this topic. Many green fingers out there!!
Green fingers? - Wash yer melons> - I won't go there , on this occassion.
Cheers
Negg
« Last post by kevin-beverly on Yesterday at 05:33:08 PM »

Hi

NEIL Behave your self I was very tempted to say about the Melons I do like Melons nice Melons

Kev
« Last post by Eggy on Yesterday at 04:19:23 PM »

. Believe it or not, melons, and cantaloupes in particular, are a common source of food poisoning, because they're usually not washed before being eaten.[/b][/color][/size]

So there ya go , guys. - Never forget to wash yer melons!!
Negg

Photo Gallery Board / Re: A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu
« Last post by kevin-beverly on Yesterday at 10:49:36 AM »

HI

P FOR PLAYGROUND AT THE MIRAGE

KEV SEP 2018
« Last post by kevin-beverly on Yesterday at 10:38:18 AM »

HI
MELONS

A melon is any of various plants of the family Cucurbitaceae with sweet edible, fleshy fruit
Bambino watermelon Golden honeydew Sharlyn melon Persian melon Casaba melon Santa Claus melon Orange-flesh honeydew Juan Canary melon The word "melon" can refer to either the plant or specifically to the fruit. Botanically, a melon is a kind of berry,
 The word melon derives from Latin melopepo, which is the latinization of the Greek μηλοπέπων (mēlopepōn), meaning "melon", itself a compound of μῆλον (mēlon), "apple, treefruit (of any kind)" and πέπων (pepōn), amongst others "a kind of gourd or melon". Many different cultivars have been produced, particularly of cantaloupes. popular summer fruit in all parts of the world

Definitely don't share honeydew melon if your dog is diabetic. You also don't want to give your dog too much dietary fiber—this can be hard on your dog's digestive system. Be sure to remove the rind and seeds and only offer a few bites of honeydew melon periodically.
Cantaloupe. Believe it or not, melons, and cantaloupes in particular, are a common source of food poisoning, because they're usually not washed before being eaten.

Cantaloupe Jam Watermelon konfyt

An anticoagulant called adenosine present in melon fruit can stop the clotting of blood cells which causes stroke or heart disease. Melons lower the risk of heart disease by smoothing the blood in the body. Besides, the high content of water in melon provides a soothing effect which helps relieve heartburn.
Anti- Cancer Properties:
Heart Health:
Cures Kidney Disease:
Digestive Health:
Energy Booster:
Weight Loss:
Maintains Healthy Skin
Anti- Aging Benefits:
Good Moisturizer:
Promotes Hair Growth:
Prevents Hair Loss:
These juicy fruits are packed with health benefiting nutrients comprising of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants

« Last post by soniaP on December 11, 2018, 09:31:23 PM »
i think I know who they all belong to.

Do you know this picture made me laugh and feel so happy as actually the fact that we know who these things belong to means we are such an arillas family. Just missing  is an empty pinocolada glass from the coconut bar that Jo would have left.
« Last post by kevin-beverly on December 11, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »

Hi.
The detective poirot is on the case has got a big clue the yellow thing belongs to the scarlet pimpernel
The bikini bottoms look to large for me I like snug
The wine well  I was going to say Sonia but the bottle is still full
The book I think is a red herring just to put poirot off hahaha

Kev
Package Holidays / Re: Well done Tria Adelphia
« Last post by Billy M on December 11, 2018, 04:46:59 PM »

I always have a good time at the Tria they are all so good to me well done Philip Helen and Yanni

Billy m
Arillas general information / Re: Arillas Today
« Last post by Eggy on December 11, 2018, 04:36:34 PM »
Tis young Tollis and a character he is. - Son of Vasillis and a devoted brother to young Nadia
Meanwhile............Arillas today finishes with a 13 deg and chilly. That said .... keep outa the breeze and you could warm uo very quickly.

and................ found a few items on the beach today. - You will have to look at A-Z pics to help identify the owners.
Cheers
Negg
« Last post by Eggy on December 11, 2018, 04:29:40 PM »
O is for Owners
Arillas Council would like to trace the owners of these items left on the Beach during the Summer.
Any information gratefully received.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10