Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Arillas general information / Re: Greek food
« Last post by Truth on Yesterday at 09:54:56 PM »
Thanks for thanking us for the thanks
Thanks
😂
Photo Gallery Board / Re: A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu
« Last post by Sparky on Yesterday at 08:16:32 PM »
And whilst in Old Perithia, don't overlook the Foros taverna - it was in a Rick Stein TV program and they have a picture of the man outside it.  Very good food but doesn't start serving til after 1300.  It's not the biggest and certainly not the flashest but once you've had the dolmades with their lemon sauce......................
« Last post by suzy61 on Yesterday at 07:47:18 PM »
Karl...the thank you was for the compliment but thank you Sonia for letting us know about Lidl Greek week. Haha!

Suzy x
« Last post by kevin-beverly on Yesterday at 07:12:36 PM »

Hi all
Reading all about this lovely food I will need a

to get me back home

Kevin
« Last post by suzy61 on Yesterday at 07:04:30 PM »
Thank you

Suzy x
« Last post by soniaP on Yesterday at 07:03:56 PM »
speaking of Greek Food - it is Greek week again at Lidl from Thursday 26th April.
« Last post by Truth on Yesterday at 06:41:13 PM »
Greek all day !
Well done on the weight loss Suzy !   Great work !
« Last post by suzy61 on Yesterday at 06:03:14 PM »
Definitely Greek food especially the lamb dishes as lamb is my favourite red meat! The seabass is absolutely delicious in Arillas too! My husband loves Beef Stifado and any fish dish or sea food and not forgetting the huge pieces of pork chops that are served with lovely home made chips! What about the potatoes cooked in olive oil...mmm! We also love having loads of starters as they're so fantastic and then not bothering with a main because we're so stuffed....oh yes stuffed peppers and vine leaves! Gyros pitta is another firm favourite especially at lunchtime sitting on the beach with a cold bottle of beer from Alex supermarket!
In fact almost all Greek food in Arillas is amazing and their English food and Italian pasta dishes are great too!

I've lost 2 stone in 6 months... no doubt I shall put quite a lot of it back on when we're back in Arillas...but I shall enjoy every minute!

Suzy x
« Last post by turkeyfoot on Yesterday at 05:57:00 PM »
I think they do use lots of oregano infact I just bought a fresh plant myself to recreate some Greek atmosphere as I was making chicken souvlaki the other night! We always eat Greek in Arillas but like  Sonia treat ourselves to a few 'Full English's' whilst we are there! Brits abroad woohoo!!
Hi
Even I have a full Greek breakfast on day of departure at the Mathraki
Geoff
Photo Gallery Board / Re: A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu
« Last post by suzy61 on Yesterday at 05:18:51 PM »
Old Perithia is definitely on our list of places to visit in Corfu this year.
Thanks again Patrick...it's very much appreciated

Suzy x
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10