Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The beach / Re: Beach of 2018
« Last post by soniaP on Today at 06:56:06 PM »
I hope it picks up for when we arrive on Sunday. Having said that, will love it no matter what.
Arillas general information / Re: Arillas Today
« Last post by Eggy on Today at 06:37:12 PM »
Arillas Today winds down with a respectful 23 deg and a tad of rain at 5pm.
Very well known faces continue to appear , from over the Horizon , or is it Corfu Airport?? Looks like a darts thingy will be on for this Friday as more arrows are appearing than those in Custer's Last Stand!! - Look out Rainbow!

I must give my best wishes to Ron n Sue who depart tonight. - Perdy sure they had a good time - I am told it will not be toooo long afore they return.

World Cup continues to try and dominate all TV screens and I am not a football fan. - Have watched a tad and all I can say about some of these over paid players is............................. Why does Ronaldo spend most of his time rolling around the turf and then an occasional kick of the ball?. Never touch a Portuguese football player as they always seems to fall over. Don't even think about shaking their hand or you will be sued for damages!! Football looks to be all about getting fouls now. - I will keep my cash for darts and horse racing.

Anyway . WOTDOIKNOW?? - Twill be a very nice and cooler evening tonight and will be enjoyed by all - DATSWOTIKNOW.
Cheers
Negg
Photo Gallery Board / Re: A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu
« Last post by Eggy on Today at 06:21:06 PM »
Bravo PJ,
A mythos will always look and taste like a Mythos but the North Beach can change daily.
How nice to be there on one of the better changes.
Cheers
Negg
« Last post by Truth on Today at 05:09:14 PM »
I thought the same when I read this yesterday Jo !  Saying that early season was excellent so perhaps the "Weather Gods" are evening it all up now!
« Last post by Jo Wissett on Today at 03:46:13 PM »
god whats going on with the weather?! Very unusual for this time of year
« Last post by patrickjohn on Today at 11:57:35 AM »
NORTH BEACH ARILLAS - 23rd September 2010

Corfu, Arillas north beach - no wading
by pj's memories,
on Flickr

Regards  Pat

HI ALL

M FOR MYTHOS

KEVIN
« Last post by Karen/Colin on Yesterday at 05:22:07 PM »
After a storm the other night the beach was noticeably wider today. At dimitris end it was at least 10feet wider & The sea was back to its usual calm state. We are currently sheltering in kostas though  from another storm x
Karen
« Last post by patrickjohn on Yesterday at 04:10:45 PM »
Nice one Kev.
Regards - Pat
The beach / Re: NUDE Beach
« Last post by patrickjohn on Yesterday at 04:08:57 PM »
Encouraging news that more sand is gathering and may in time enhance the beach.  Am hoping to be back swimming soon, as the nurse I saw yesterday at Lincoln County Hospital was kind enough to gift me a small piece of technology to enable this!  Hooray!
Regards
Pat
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10