Author Topic: EasyJet Summer Flights released THIS Thursday (19th Sep)  (Read 10115 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
EasyJet Summer Flights released THIS Thursday (19th Sep)
« on: September 17, 2019, 08:20:56 AM »
Be up super early folks, no later than 5am. Usually some fab bargains to be had!

I’m hoping that July/August are in this release buy I’m sure the first release only usually goes up until June. Maybe someone on here knows?

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: EasyJet Summer Flights released THIS Thursday (19th Sep)
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 12:15:07 PM »
You are right Jo !
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 06:40:23 PM »
I think it's March 29th to Aug 30th

https://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 06:46:12 PM »
I stand corrected then mate in fairness.
They used to release as Jo says because I always had to wait for my August ones when loads of people on here were booking early Summer .
I may have a sniff around these although I tend to do Ryanair from Brum more these days as opposed to Manchester or East Mids

Offline westhampete

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 08:27:09 PM »
I had an e mail from easyjet saying that they're reiasing summer flights until 30th of August this Thursday.

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 08:44:52 PM »
Are Ryan air flights out yet?

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 09:34:21 PM »
No Sonia , they usually are by now though.....

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 05:01:30 PM »
Hi
Easyjet's prices are fluid and move based on demand for any particular flight. When they're released, they're usually priced cheaply, but this can change quickly depending on how many people are booking. So if you can pounce when they're launched, you're often getting the very cheapest deal.
When does it launch tickets?
They're released in several tranches throughout the year. Tickets go on sale via the Easyjet website on Thursday 19 September, for travel from 29 March to 30 August 2020.
Easyjet told us all the seats will be released at the same time, and although it says this is usually around 6am, MoneySavers have reported finding seats on sale earlier than this on previous seat release days. So to have the best chance of nabbing the cheapest tickets, check the Easyjet site as early in the morning as you can.
Of course, Easyjet may break convention and Thursday's prices may not be cheapest. Yet in the past booking on seat-release day has worked well. Use common sense when you see the price though, and always do a flight comparison to see if other airlines can beat it.
Lots of MoneySavers managed to find bargains on the last seat release day in April:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 05:35:55 PM »
"Easyjet's prices are fluid and move based on demand for any particular flight"
I would think all of the airlines operate like that , certainly the budget ones. I agree with you about getting in early , I think only once I have dived in and then regretted it when prices went down

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2019, 10:42:16 PM »
I intend to be up at 5 poised and ready!

Offline Paul & Denise

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 12:12:43 AM »
To save time is there a schedule of flights from various airports next year available yet? Prefer early morning flight times but this year could only find Luton mid week or Manchester on Saturdays.
Thanks

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 09:18:32 AM »
Waiting for Ryanair, nothing really cheap for when we can go in August plus its the travelling to Manchester and back, as opposed to Brum, and the flight times don't suit us. Prefer to go early morning and come back earlier.
Good luck everyone, I see Jo's booked 🙂 .
What dates are you Jo?

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 04:36:46 PM »
We did ok paid tenner more (total) than last year but still happy with our price as we needed to fit in to the dates for the apt. We are going for 16 glorious nights from 20th July. Got both with 23k luggage for just over £400 in total so not bad to say school holidays x

305 days and counting!! Let’s have everyone’s super bargains then...

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 04:54:43 PM »
That's good Jo , happy days eh !   Tell Sam and her partner I said "Hi" please , we saw a lot of them this year with their considerable party , 14 I think !  lol
I looked for May half term flights to the Canaries and they were coming out really expensive  !

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 05:16:21 PM »
Hi
At the Mathraki, where  we always  stop, have booked with TUI as a package for Sept 2020.
With 20 kilo of hold luggage + 10 kilo of hand luggage each + reserve  our seats for £950 for two weeks in Sept. Also free T/F if you want it. (we always have a taxi)
As a TUI customer you have to pay 25 euro for wifi + 70 euro for A/C. for two weeks. No TV.

Have  booked  independent for Sept 2021 at the Mathraki for two weeks, the  price for an apartment is  588 euro + free wifi + free a/c + free TV in room.
Looked at Thomas Cook flights for Sept 2020 (as a guideline for 2021) and for flights + 20 Kilo of hand luggage + 8 kilo of hand luggage it is  £412.
Geoff

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Booking.com